Top 8 Reasons to Get a Property Evaluation in January
Top 8 reasons to get a property evaluation in January:
- To understand how to be best positioned for the most extensive tax law changes in 32 years.
- To understand what four more years of the De Blasio Administration will likely mean for your rents, your real estate taxes, apartment deregulation, development and New York City.
- To understand why so many empty stores continue to stay empty, and what your options are if you have a store lease that is expiring soon.
- To understand how the Federal Reserve’s three projected interest rates increases in 2018 will affect your building’s value, buyer sentiment, cap rates and borrowing (interest rates, LTVs, etc.).
- To have a plan for when the current economic expansion finally crests (we’re in the eighth year – average expansions since 1945 have been around six years).
- To begin to put together the best possible long-term strategy if your ultimate, long-term goal is to sell your building.
- To be fully informed about your options if and when the need to sell your building ever arises.
- To be able to answer the essential question: “What is the long-term plan for my building?“.
Call (212) 430-5152 or email us for a no-fee confidential property evaluation